Friday 1 August 2014

Fitness Friday - Wellness Challenge - Week #5

Hello everyone!

Today I'm focusing on inspiration for reaching your goals.  My main aim is to get fit and lean for summer at the end of the year.  I want to have the strength and energy to go for hikes and explore this beautiful city of ours without it being a mission.

I am setting myself some goals for the next couple of months including maybe two 10km races and possibly even the Gun Run Half Marathon in October.  Eek!

Any of you running any cool races that you can recommend between now and mid October?

ALSO - Joe and I have been dreaming of going back to Thailand someday.  We did a group tour a few years ago from Bangkok down through Malaysia and ended in Singapore.  We loved it!

And guess what!  We're going back!

We booked everything today - and it's really happening!  I am sooooo excited :)

What better goal than to be fit and bikini ready for a great beach holiday - I can't think of any!

* * *

Since I have exactly 12 weeks till we go on holiday here is some inspiration:


I'm hoping to get in a nice run this weekend - the weather better play along.
Look out for some pics on my Instagram (@tanjadebruyn) and please tag #sweetpeasunrise in your weekend adventure pics - I'd love to see what you're up to!

Happy weekend!

Have fun and stay safe :)

Big hug,
T xx

No comments:

Post a Comment