Friday 15 August 2014

Fitness Friday - Wellness Challenge - Week #7

Hello friends!

I have tried to be as focused as possible the last 2 weeks.  I have been more dedicated to living a healthier and balanced lifestyle.  I have been doing regular exercise and eating healthier!

I have focused on drinking more water and have cut down (mostly) on eating refined carbs of any kind.  No pasta, rice, bread, etc.  I have not limited my veggie intake at all though - even though they too contain cabs.

I must admit making dinners has been a challenge - but I think I have mastered a few staples in the last 2 weeks that even my husband has been enjoying!  Recipes to follow if you like?

I must admit - I feel great!  I feel lighter and have more energy :)  It took a while for my body to adjust, but it's been worth it!

I'll definitely try and keep going - with the occasional cheats of course!

Please share your journeys with me - I'd love to hear them.  Lets motivate each other :)

Sending lots of love,
T
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment