Friday 25 July 2014

Fitness Friday - Wellness Challenge - Week #4

Hello everyone..

So last week was a bit of a bad one because we went on holiday and I had a few glasses of wine a day - where I usually don't really have any...  We had a great time away with family - so it was great to relax a bit.  Everything in moderation right?

So - therefore my weigh in last week wasn't great - but that's OK!

This week has been much better - I've been eating better and I have been running quite a bit.
I think I've run about 10km already this week which I'm very happy about.

I set myself (and some colleagues) a random 100squat challenge the other day - and it felt good to be a bit stiff the next day :)

My challenge for the next week is: DRINK MORE WATER!


I have made some progress this week, and although not nearly as much as I would have liked to - but progress is progress nonetheless.

So here's to a GREAT weekend and an inspired week ahead.

Much love,
T
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment