Monday 23 June 2014

Sunny Saturday & Sunday

It's been so wet and cold here in Cape Town the last couple of weeks.  It's been so misarable.
This weekend however we had the most amazing sunny weather.  It's been such a pleasure that we couldn't help but make the most of it.   Here are some pics of what we were up to:

Saturday explorings


Strong cappuccino for me and Horlicks milkshake for Joe

Can you tell the time?
 


About to head onto the 'Boomslang'


#selfie








 
I bought myself a new camera on Sunday morning - so had to go for a little stroll along the Sea Point Promenade to try it out - what do you think?


Having a little 'me' moment captured by Joe

Lunch was so good at The Tea Room on Saturday we had to g o back for more..


And yes I had this waffle for lunch!  I saw someone have it on Saturday and I just HAD to try it!  It did NOT disappoint!


Hope you all have a good week! 

I'll be back again soon,
T xxx


3 comments:

  1. Mmmm, that waffle looks yummy! Great pics, T - they remind us what an amazing city we live in! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, oh that waffle...yum! I can't wait to visit Cape town again next month. I hope the sun stays out!

    x Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to meet you - maybe over a coffee? Let me know xx

      Delete