Thursday 26 June 2014

Lets get cooking

I've never been much of a recipe follower when to comes to cooking.  Baking yes, but not cooking.
I ended up on Jamie Oliver's website the other for some dinner inspiration and I'm totally loving it!  It's a great start for me because he makes simple, yet delicious meals - the best thing is they don't take a lot of time - a thing I don't have much of after work and gym / going for a run.

I always end up with a million printed pages that either never get tried or the ones I'd like to to again get lost somewhere in one of many paper piles.   I'm sure some of you know exactly what I mean?

So - my latest project - and excuse to go to Typo (yes I have a slight stationary fetish) is to start a cook book with all the recipes I love and would like to make again.  I can either write them in and decorate the pages if I'm feeling creative, or I can just stick the printed page right in there - easy!

Let me know what you think or if you have done something similar.  I'd love to hear / see!  You can either comment below or tag me with @tanjadebruyn or use #sweetpeasunrise on Instagram.


I found a large, bound, hard cover (and obviously very cute!) book and also got some colourful paper strips on sale to decorate some pages.






I'll let you know when I've added a few recipes to show you what it looks like :)  In the meantime if you want to share some recipes with me - please do!

Good night for now...

T
xxx


2 comments: