Tuesday 20 November 2012

P O P

When I was younger, many afternoons were spent nibbling on popcorn made with my mom's ancient Salton Hot Air Popper.  These times definitely assisted in forming the popcorn addict in me! I've been looking for one of my own for years now and FINALLY found one at Clicks this past weekend!

Joe went out to watch soccer with my brother tonight leaving me home alone with some series... what better time to try out my popcorn machine for the first time!




Till next time,
T
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Popcorn also features prominently in my childhood memories! My dad had this old pot he'd make it in on the stove and very rarely did it not contain a fresh batch of hot popcorn. The seeds were popped in oil and I have a few memories of the oil being left on the stove to heat up but being forgotten and next thing my dad was dealing with a pot of fire! He'd rush out the back door with it and stick it under the tap with my mom shouting in the background.

    Another memory is when he had a bowl of popcorn on his lap and a bee stung him under his leg. The popcorn went flying all over the lounge!

    ReplyDelete