Monday 12 January 2015

Weekly Polish

Happy Monday Sweetpeas!!

I have a little nail polish fetish - but who doesn't right?
How cute is this colour!!

So my nails are quite thin and if I use normal polish it usually doesn't last longer than my next hair wash.  So I always need to do my nails the same night I wash my hair to maximise.

I've done Gelish and similar as well and love the effect and durability.  My nails definitely take a bit of a beating after multiple applications is a row though.  So wouldn't do it regularly.

I saw this the other day and it caught my eye.  I saw it again at Woolies in Canal Walk and I just couldn't resist trying this out.



So I'll be doing my nails tonight and I'm going to try and keep it on for the 7 days.
It'll be a good test and if it works I'll be sure to go and get some more of their colours.

Have any of you tried this brand?

I'll post a pic of my nails on Instagram later so you can see the end result.  
So checkout my account!

Sending lots of love your way!

Love T xx



1 comment: